Free Colposcopy In Charlotte N.c Colposcopy...mild Dysplasia?

Colposcopy...mild dysplasia? - free colposcopy in charlotte n.c

ANNUAL PAP as I for my last year in September I was told they have HPV, I have mild dysplasia. I was followed in April FOR MY the same, and I'm back. Neither better nor worse. So I was scheduled for a colposcopy August. 30. I did not go because I had taken out any insurance, but today 10.10.07 I insurance and I am a better doctor. My appointment is a 1st The other was a free clinic in the province. DAS is privately owned.

Is my first time at this place. When I say, this was before insurance PPL 2 ABNORMAL PAPS? Covers also sure that since my existing TENGO Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. All I have to do to me is a reference to the immediate colposcopy preserved. I'm almost 2 months late for colposcopy.

Please give me support and try toAs the Q response is better he can

2 comments:

Ginger1 said...

It was more or less the same thing happened last year and asked my insurance covers it, no further questions. And a free clinic can provide good care in the private sector, if not better. Please do not leave money, or covered by the insurance you of this fact. This is the first step in preventing cervical cancer. They go to all traces. Colposcopy is easier than a pap, and no pain or anything, can not have sex for a few weeks after the end of the quarter, and again for a repeat pap in 3-6 months. Good luck, and please do not delay this any more. His life may depend on it.

ivillage... said...

Let me share with you information on insurance, but I think it's better in the company, or someone answered from your doctor. I can provide some information about the procedure or else, I hope you might find useful:

Colposcopy is a procedure that can examine a doctor, the vulva, vagina and cervix to. This is done through the use of colposcopy, a tool sheds on the cervix and increase tissue under inspection light. Colposcopy is usually as a follow-up to a Pap test, in which proposes the classification, the need to rule out cancer or abnormal cells may be done.

During the procedure, a solution of vinegar (acetic acid) or area of the cervix carried out to assesswith a cotton swab. This solution reacts with abnormal cells appear - White abnormal tissue - you can determine through the colposcope. A doctor can enlarge the image several times its normal size, making it easier to see abnormal cells. This area was also enacted in white with the colposcope observed changes in the surface appearance, texture and abnormal blood vessels in the region, so that took a biopsy.

http://obgyn.health.ivillage.com/vaginal ...

Post a Comment